People that have one of the following cards can book themselves onto a test:
- A CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card
- A CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme) card
- A CCDO (Certificate of Competence for Demolition Operatives) card
- A CPCS (Construction Plant Certification Scheme) card
- An ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) card
- An Engineering Services SKILLcard
- A Plumbers (UK-PHMES CSCS registration card scheme) card
Please note: CSCS or CSCS-affiliated cards must have at least three months validity
In addition to the above you must bring with you:
- Your original identification documentation (for example a passport)
- Your joining instructions
- Any current/expired LU certificates, for example a track certificate
We are unable to accept visitor, trainee or graduate CSCS cards. Please call for assistance if you are not sure.
If you do not bring your identification documentation, it could result in you
not being able to sit the test.
If you do not bring your CSCS or CSCS affiliated card and you pass the test, you will not be issued with LUCAS card.
The cost of a three-year LUCAS card is £70 plus VAT.